Follow Me Then Fly Begins!


Here we go! A blog for my women who struggle with being and living their best selves. Let this blog be to strengthen your wisdom and vitality for life and thus your physical person. May it be a resource of encouragement to you and a place of comfort and new strategies. My desire for Follow Me Then Fly is for women who need a companion to find an understanding home here. I hope my wisdom and my words will point you to Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior and aid you in your walk to be your unique and optimal selves, living fully for Him. I do not claim to be anything other than I am: a Christian, a woman, a teacher, a leader. I've learned a few things along the way and have some knowledge to share. What I share with you is from my life's learnings and from my heart. Welcome.


Wednesday, January 12, 2022

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW

 You Know What You Know What You Know



Do you question yourself all the time?  Should I do this or do that?  Should I go to that or not go to that event?  I thought I knew what to say and now I'm not so sure.  I felt like I was on the right path, now I don't know anymore.  Do you hear these words inside of your head often?  

If you do, you're suffering from not reminding yourself that you know what you know what you know about yourself.  No one knows YOU like you know YOU.  No one else can tell you what is right for you, or what is not right for you.  You must connect with yourself on such a deep level, that you know what you know about yourself and there is nothing in the whole world that can take that from you.

For me, I know I am a strong, talented and skilled woman.  I know I make an impression wherever I go and I know people look at me and think, Wow, she has it all together!  And I do!  I have it all together...except for when I forget I know what I know what I know.  The trouble is, I forget this now and again.  This is my struggle in life.  Whether it's from childhood trauma, or lazy mind self-control...whatever has caused me to question myself and WHO I AM,  has taken root in me and it takes a TON of work for me to negate negativity and move on to that more positive place where I know what I know what I know.

It helps me to write.  Sunshine helps.  Warm weather helps.  Joy-filled people help.  God, (thank God) helps. Those are the outside factors that help, but what it really takes to remind me is HARD WORK.  It is hard, hard work to  keep your head above water most days and keep yourself centered.  It does get easier, but I can only say that to you with head-knowledge.  I can't say I've succeeded perfectly with this at this point in my life.  

However, I am gaining ground.  Presently, I am worried over whether I will find a new job.  My weak mind goes over and over the scenario of this NOT happening.  However, at this point in my life I have never lost my home, all my belongings and lived on the street.  I have always somehow managed to know what I know what I know long enough for someone else to see that person and offer me a job.  This will continually happen if I know what I know.  

Once again, I leave you with the January musings from a mind that worries too much and doesn't trust what she knows.  Please follow my lead and begin to reach for what you truly know before you head down the path of least resistance.  Apply what you know to what you know.  It is who you are at your core.  Now step out and faith, with me, and KNOW IT!


Take Good Care Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment