Follow Me Then Fly Begins!


Here we go! A blog for my women who struggle with being and living their best selves. Let this blog be to strengthen your wisdom and vitality for life and thus your physical person. May it be a resource of encouragement to you and a place of comfort and new strategies. My desire for Follow Me Then Fly is for women who need a companion to find an understanding home here. I hope my wisdom and my words will point you to Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior and aid you in your walk to be your unique and optimal selves, living fully for Him. I do not claim to be anything other than I am: a Christian, a woman, a teacher, a leader. I've learned a few things along the way and have some knowledge to share. What I share with you is from my life's learnings and from my heart. Welcome.


Thursday, March 5, 2015

You're Just As Good As Anyone Else

Don't ever feel that you are not as good as anyone else. I spent far too many years thinking this way. It can cripple a person, strip them of any sense of self worth and negate any achievement. Always know that we are all on the same level. We all hail from the same place and will return to such. No one has one thing over you and you have nothing over another. We are equals.


Our egos are interesting. They can inflate or deflate. If we are the type of person who feels superior, our egos are inflated. We think the world owes us something and we possess something that no other could ever possibly offer. If we often feel inferior, we suffer from deflated ego-our ego is lying on the floor among our torn off clothing as we stand naked against the world – vulnerability exposed. There is a healthy balance and it begins in your heart.


When you know in your heart that humans are fallible and lovable at the same time, you realize you are among this very group made from the same pieces of fiber. Others will, at times, look so amazing to you and you may feel a twinge of jealously and think you are less. Let this not be so. Realize that everyone shines at different moments in their days. You will have opportunities to shine as well... Keep your ego at an even level and remember we are all on this earth to live the same existence in various ways.


You are no less than another. Your strengths are strong! Your weaknesses mold you and teach you. Each one of us suffers at times. Each one rises to that peak of near perfection at times. We share the human condition. It is ours together. There is no 'I' in this world, we are all 'one' and we are all 'equal' though not the same.


Please keep this in mind the next time you walk into a room of people filled with those with whom you are not familiar. Hold you head up high and offer yourself to the world. This is it, folks! Don't wait another minute to believe in yourself and begin to put faith in YOU! You are pretty darn good the way you are. You are a beautiful, breathing babe!



Take Good Care Today!

2 comments:

  1. I like that you say "your weaknesses mold you and teach you. As painful as it is to feel vulnerable it is at this time that we are teachable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "...offer yourself to the world. This is it."

    ReplyDelete