Follow Me Then Fly Begins!


Here we go! A blog for my women who struggle with being and living their best selves. Let this blog be to strengthen your wisdom and vitality for life and thus your physical person. May it be a resource of encouragement to you and a place of comfort and new strategies. My desire for Follow Me Then Fly is for women who need a companion to find an understanding home here. I hope my wisdom and my words will point you to Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior and aid you in your walk to be your unique and optimal selves, living fully for Him. I do not claim to be anything other than I am: a Christian, a woman, a teacher, a leader. I've learned a few things along the way and have some knowledge to share. What I share with you is from my life's learnings and from my heart. Welcome.


Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Divine Wisdom

Each one of us would like to think we're wise. Many of us do possess more wisdom than others. Sometimes, however, there is nothing to be done, no answer comes to mind and we must search beyond ourselves by seeking divine wisdom.

We each connect to our divine wisdom through different avenues and we cannot and must not judge how each comes to this in her personal life. However we reach for help beyond ourselves is our personal choice. The important part is that we do so on occasion.

If you reach for wisdom through prayer, meditation or some other way, a nice idea is to make a special spot in your home where you can sit quietly and connect with your divine wisdom. A big floor pillow, a comfy chair, a pretty lamp, a small table for resources...all add to your experience. I love to look out upon nature and hold up my thoughts while seeking answers. Sometimes, I spend driving time in prayer. Whatever your way is YOUR way and you have that for yourself forever.

Each human on this planet is a sacred being. We often walk on the surface of life and never dig below that level for the spiritual. It is a REAL and deep place that can fill our souls to the very brim. I, nor any one else, can express to another how to get there, or what it feels like. It is impossible to relate the inner comfort and joy one can reach by getting in touch with her spiritual side. It is so fulfilling. Many find this spot within themselves and never turn back. Others lose their way, but find it again. If you have never been to that place within your inner soul, you may want to search inside of yourself, or look to outside resources to help you on that path.

One thing I know for sure is that to not be in touch with your spirit is sad and somewhat shallow way to live. I know we cannot always reach those special levels of existence, but it is important to know you can. It is wonderful to know that you have that side of yourself, you have the know-how when it is needed. God knows, these days, we need divine wisdom more every day.

Take Good Care Today.



1 comment:

  1. An inner light glows within each of us. It is sacred and can be felt. Amen

    ReplyDelete