Follow Me Then Fly Begins!


Here we go! A blog for my women who struggle with being and living their best selves. Let this blog be to strengthen your wisdom and vitality for life and thus your physical person. May it be a resource of encouragement to you and a place of comfort and new strategies. My desire for Follow Me Then Fly is for women who need a companion to find an understanding home here. I hope my wisdom and my words will point you to Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior and aid you in your walk to be your unique and optimal selves, living fully for Him. I do not claim to be anything other than I am: a Christian, a woman, a teacher, a leader. I've learned a few things along the way and have some knowledge to share. What I share with you is from my life's learnings and from my heart. Welcome.


Thursday, June 11, 2015

It's The Little Things


Robin's Song

Not long
Robin's song,
Bring joy to my soul.

Happiness rises
new disguises
o'er pain.

Pull from me
don't let me be
No good without you.

There's serenity
your voice to me
wash away the world.

If there were none
You'd be the one
Robin, your song.


No comments:

Post a Comment