Follow Me Then Fly Begins!


Here we go! A blog for my women who struggle with being and living their best selves. Let this blog be to strengthen your wisdom and vitality for life and thus your physical person. May it be a resource of encouragement to you and a place of comfort and new strategies. My desire for Follow Me Then Fly is for women who need a companion to find an understanding home here. I hope my wisdom and my words will point you to Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior and aid you in your walk to be your unique and optimal selves, living fully for Him. I do not claim to be anything other than I am: a Christian, a woman, a teacher, a leader. I've learned a few things along the way and have some knowledge to share. What I share with you is from my life's learnings and from my heart. Welcome.


Sunday, January 4, 2015

Something To Go On

Believe it or not.  It is true.  If the date is early January and you celebrate holidays, you are not feeling your best right now.  I know I am not.  Too many parties, too many snacks, too many times of excusing yourself from your normal diligence.  Perhaps you just never are diligent.  Let this post be about diligence, then.  I have been known to be a freak of nature when it comes to diligence.  I know that our childhoods mold us into who we are and give us the pains and joys that are with us in our grown lives.  Something made me a diligent person.  Some experience crafted me to be an achiever. But, you have had a different experience.  Yours may have been like mine.  Maybe not.  Whichever it was or is, here is something to go on:

Each year is new.  Each month is new.  Each week is new.  Each day is new.  Each moment is new. Don't procrastinate your desires for yourself.  Put them into action this very next moment.  (When you are done reading this, of course).  Begin right away.  There is only now.  If your desires are to feel your best, look your best and live your best, don't wait.  Do it now.  Carpe Diem.  Seize the Day.

My suggestions to go on are these:

Get up and drink a full glass of water.  In fact, fill a nice big container and try to drink it all today.

Go for a walk and smell the earth.

Rest on the couch.

Work on your hobby.

Smile at yourself in the mirror.  Even if you aren't happy with yourself.  This is what you have today.  I know you want to look and feel beautiful.  I do, too.  You are and you will.  I promise.

Stay tuned....I'll let you know when there is more.  For now, drink up!

Take Good Care Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment