Follow Me Then Fly Begins!


Here we go! A blog for my women who struggle with being and living their best selves. Let this blog be to strengthen your wisdom and vitality for life and thus your physical person. May it be a resource of encouragement to you and a place of comfort and new strategies. My desire for Follow Me Then Fly is for women who need a companion to find an understanding home here. I hope my wisdom and my words will point you to Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior and aid you in your walk to be your unique and optimal selves, living fully for Him. I do not claim to be anything other than I am: a Christian, a woman, a teacher, a leader. I've learned a few things along the way and have some knowledge to share. What I share with you is from my life's learnings and from my heart. Welcome.


Friday, April 17, 2015

Create Your Experience

We are totally in control of only one thing.  That one thing is control over our own minds.  We have the choice every second of the day to create the paths our minds wander down.  We have the abilities to change our minds, calm our minds, pep-up our minds, bring joy to our minds and depress our minds.  We really and truly do.

We create our realities.  By fixing our attitudes on joy and happiness, lightness and positivity... we shine on the world the illuminative (I made that word up) qualities it so desperately needs and by doing so, we receive those glitters of light back into our souls.  We NEED to remain positive or we will be destroyed by negativity, sadness, illness, all things dark.

Spreading your inner light outwardly comes back into yourself and helps your own mind strengthen its positive powers.  

I am a nurturer.  I am probably a nurturer before I am anything else.  It was my childhood, it was my teen years, it is my adulthood.  It is my profession.  I can't get away from it, nor do I want to.  While I endeavor to nurture joy in the world, I receive my own nurturing back.  I hear it in my words, I see it in those around me, I walk it with friends.  I am nurtured inwardly as I hold close those aspects I so believe in and share them with those around me.  For one thing, when you are sweet, kind and positive, those around you WANT to be with you.  They desire your company because they receive from you a joy that they themselves need.  You are 'fun' because you are upbeat and happy. 

No one wants to be around misery.  Misery loves company and I have never fully realized the gravity of those words until this writing.  People who are miserable and enjoy it (or think they do) are in love with each other's company.  They feed off each other, but they are MISERABLE.  I refuse to be that person.  What a life to live.  I choose to create a different reality for myself.

I know life isn't easy.  I know things don't always go our way.  But, I promise you if you remain positive, your experience on this earth will also be more positive.  It cannot help but be so.

Take Good Care Today.  


1 comment:

  1. It has always been a mystery to me why someone would choose to remain in the dark or refuse to lighten up! I think there must be something one gets by sitting in a dark corner but I don't imagine that " something" will help that person to move forward and evolve. I feel fortunate and blessed that I have chosen to walk a lighted path.

    ReplyDelete