Follow Me Then Fly Begins!


Here we go! A blog for my women who struggle with being and living their best selves. Let this blog be to strengthen your wisdom and vitality for life and thus your physical person. May it be a resource of encouragement to you and a place of comfort and new strategies. My desire for Follow Me Then Fly is for women who need a companion to find an understanding home here. I hope my wisdom and my words will point you to Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior and aid you in your walk to be your unique and optimal selves, living fully for Him. I do not claim to be anything other than I am: a Christian, a woman, a teacher, a leader. I've learned a few things along the way and have some knowledge to share. What I share with you is from my life's learnings and from my heart. Welcome.


Thursday, April 2, 2015

New Day

“Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.” ~Lucy Maud Montgomery


These words are perfect to offer to a person who is feeling defeated and full of mistakes. It is a quote that applies to every age on any occasion. It is SO TRUE. I've used this phrase to encourage others, but there have been a good number of those times that I've repeated these words to myself. I have needed to begin again so many times in my life. I've gotten discouraged and disillusioned more times than I can count on two hands and two feet.

Life is a series of circular events. We have an issue we are dealing with and quite often we face that very same issue time and time again in life. We think we've conquered our problem(s) only to find that it resurfaces again and we need to start fresh on a new day. There are other moments in our lives where we simply get down or discouraged, we've handled something wrong or we're carrying regrets. These moments are a struggle and we need to keep life in perspective by remembering Ms. Montgomery's words.

Tomorrow is always fresh. There are no mistakes in it. If tomorrow is fresh, then the rest of this day is also fresh. We have no errors in our future. As far as we know, anything and everything that lies ahead of us is error-free! This is a wonder to us. We have each and every opportunity to live free of the past, to release it and exist for the very next moment that is headed our way. Take courage in the fact that each new moment in our lives is fresh, with no mistakes and...

Take Good Care Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment