Follow Me Then Fly Begins!


Here we go! A blog for my women who struggle with being and living their best selves. Let this blog be to strengthen your wisdom and vitality for life and thus your physical person. May it be a resource of encouragement to you and a place of comfort and new strategies. My desire for Follow Me Then Fly is for women who need a companion to find an understanding home here. I hope my wisdom and my words will point you to Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior and aid you in your walk to be your unique and optimal selves, living fully for Him. I do not claim to be anything other than I am: a Christian, a woman, a teacher, a leader. I've learned a few things along the way and have some knowledge to share. What I share with you is from my life's learnings and from my heart. Welcome.


Tuesday, April 7, 2015

You Deserve the Best


You may have had to settle for less in your lifetime. You may have had to make do. There may have been times when you did for others and let yourself wait. These are probably all character-building sacrifices that each woman, at one time or another, faces. However, if it is never your turn, if you never get the best, the cream off the top...something is severely wrong.

I remember having only one car. My husband drove the family car to work and I stayed with the kids. It was a sacrifice we made. I remember serving the best foods to my children. I can recount times I gave money to another when I, too, needed it. We are called to care for others and these are good things we do.

But, my friend, you deserve the best as well. We live our lives going through the hard times so we can rest a little easier in times of plenty. You must remember to give yourself those special things that make you happy. You must treat yourself like you are good enough to have the very best. Purchase for yourself the delicious foods, the pretty clothing. You deserve the desires of your heart. You are a woman who has worked hard through this life. Bestow upon yourself those very items that bring you joy. It may be something little like a daily latte or your floral perfume. Whatever it is you love, you must have.

The best is waiting for you to partake of it, simply because you are you and you deserve the best.


Take Good Care Today.

1 comment: